Monday, May 26, 2008

BTW

For those of you who haven't heard by now, we're expecting our third little one. He will be joining us sometime around the middle of October. It's actually quite nerve racking, as many of you know, going from 2 to 3. For us, that means we have to buy a new car (one that can hold three car seats/booster seats--Mel actually wants a mini-van), I have to give up my home office (which I use quite regularly), we're suddenly going to be outnumbered, and my poor wife has had to deal with months of feeling absolutely horrible. But it's well worth the sacrifices because now the men will always win a majority vote in our household (at least for now).

Anyway, Mel has been feeling much better recently. She wouldn't let me take a picture just now, so I'll secretly take one when she isn't watching. Although, at the rate I'm going, it probably won't get posted until after he's born. We don't have a name picked out yet, but a few that we're considering. We're also super-excited because my sister (Steph) is due with a baby boy on the same day. If only we lived closer...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY jeff finally updated the blog!!!! I LOVE THE PICTURES!!
Mel, I'm sorry you have been feeling so poorly; but happy you now feel better.

I know the perfect remedy..you could move here! Then I would have 7 of my nine in Boise...HOORAY FOR GRAMMA AND GRAMPA!!!

kim said...

Here's the deal Mel, I want pictures of you too. So if you put one on your website of you, I'll put one on my website of me. Deal?

lOveS

Harris Family said...

Congratulations! It's fun to see how your cute little family is doing. Especially since we haven't seen or talked to you guys in what....5 years? Look us up next time you are in Boise.

The Dille Family said...

Congrats on the new little boy! That is a little nerve racking since I only have 1...I can't imagine 3, plus being a boy! With me only having sisters, I don't know boys. Your kids are adorable! Keep updating your blog. Let us know when you are in Idaho next, it's been forever! I decorated your cousin, Lindsey's wedding reception. Ad and I are good friends! Small world huh? Take care of Mel!

Nate & Lindsey said...

Congrats! I am happy for you guys! love ya- Lindsey Daniels "Palmer"

Ellsworth Family said...

Congratulations to you all! We're excited for you're upcoming addition to the family. Let us know how it turns out with 3!